Looking for family friendly things to do on your next Gold Coast family holiday? Here’s 10 of the most popular activities that the GC has to offer.
- View the Gold Coast from 270 metres up at the iconic Q1, a supertall residential building! Visit the Q1’s Skypoint
- Dive into a family day out at the Gold Coast’s Wet n Wild Water World where summer is endless and so are the rides! All pools and slides are heated during the cooler months of the year (May through to September) for year round fun – Visit Wet n Wild
- Experience the action and excitement of Hollywood Stunt Driver, the incredible, unbelievable extravaganza of car stunts, crashes and chases from some of tinsel town’s biggest movies. Warner Bros. Movie World has the biggest and best Superhero Thrill Rides in Australia. Great for young and old – Visit Movie World
- Dreamworld is home to The BIG 7 Thrill Rides, The Australian Wildlife Experience and Tiger Island. Regardless of your age, there is truly something at Dreamworld for everyone! – Visit Dreamworld
- Enjoy amazing rides, animal exhibits and other attractions, Sea World also helps conservation through education and the rescue & rehabilitation of sick, injured and orphaned ocean wildlife – Visit Sea World
- Experience a unique and memorable night out that will leave you speechless at Dracula’s Cabaret Restaurant. Enjoy a 3-course meal and a macabre cabaret that is filled with fun, screams and great comedy – Visit Draculas
- Explore secluded rainforest trails and spectacular scenery of hidden area of the Gold Coast Hinterland, accessible only by 4WD. Enjoy our subtropical rainforests in 2 World Heritage Listed sites – Lamington National Park and Tamborine National Park – Book a 4WD Rainforest Tour
- Experience the Gold Coast like never before, take a ride on the amphibious Aquaduck! Your tour begins through the streets of Surfers Paradise, followed by a waddle along the glorious beaches, Versace and Marina Mirage Resorts. Then, on to the cruise, to take in the sights of the beautiful waterways and the fabulous millionaire’s row. – Enjoy an Aquaduck Safari
- Enjoy 27 hectares of Currumbin rainforest where you will meet our beautiful Australian animals up close – Kangaroos, Wallabies, Koalas, Wombats, Tasmanian Devils, Crocodiles, Snakes, Birds and much more – Visit Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Lastly, the beaches! Enjoy 70 kilometres of spectacular coastline with some of the most popular surf breaks in Australia and the world.
And you can stay opposite one of the best beaches on the coast, Miami Beach – right here at the Grande Florida Resort. BOOK NOW!