Grande Florida Beachfront Resort Booking & Cancellation Policy
- As our booking policy we require a credit card on file as security
- If you do not have a credit card a $500 cash deposit is required as a security deposit and this will be refunded on departure after the room is checked.
- We require a deposit of $200 per booking to secure the booking
- The balance is due in full 28 days prior to your arrival.
- Peak season we require a deposit of $500 per booking to secure the booking.
- Extra persons are charged at $25 per person per day/night.
Notification of booking cancellation is required 30 days prior to arrival or ALL monies forfeited, The $200/ ($500 Christmas period) deposit will be kept for cancellations. For date changes an administration fee of $100.00 is deducted.
Please contact our resort reservations team by clicking here
Extended Terms & Conditions
- Charges must be paid by cash, bank cheque or credit card before occupancy commences unless special prior arrangements have been made.
- Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the receipt.
- Only the number of people shown on the receipt may stay in the apartment overnight
- You will be issued with 2 sets of keys on arrival. Please note that the cost to replace these key sets is $200.00 each. Please ensure you return them on departure to avoid incurring any extra charges. If departing before the office opens, place keys in night safe next to reception doors.
- The guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest or invitee, together with all replacement (including crockery & cutlery) and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate caused by any Guest or invitee,
- The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- Guests must only park cars in the designated areas.
- No animals or pets are to be brought onto the complex.
- In Room Safes are fitted in all rooms for the security of your personal belongings, we recommend that you put your valuables in these safes.
- Neither the Body Corporate Manager nor the Apartment Owner is liable for any damage or loss of property which a guest may sustain while on the complex.
- The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
- The by-law, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The apartment must be vacated if after receiving a warning any guest fails to comply.
- If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the apartment, The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guest and removal of Guests’ property.
- There is no refund for early departure. Checkout is 10am, late check out can be arranged at Reception starting at $25.00 till noon, $60.00 till 5pm. Anytime after 5pm is 1 nights tariff.
- The Manager and the apartment owner are not responsible for any misdescription of the apartment.
- The Guest authorises the Manager to charge any credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
- The removal of rubbish and cleaning of dishes would be appreciated on day of departure. A cleaning surcharge will be incurred if the unit is not left in a reasonable condition on departure.
- We reserve the right to recover any fees or charges incurred for recovery action relation to outstanding monies. This will include Debt Collection fees at the rate of 28% of the outstanding amount plus GST.
- Extra nights must be paid in full before 10AM on your scheduled departure date.
- A Pre-Authorisation amount of $500 AUD will be taken on arrival for incidental charges/breakages.
- ALL UNITS ARE NON-SMOKING – Please note that if smoking is detected on departure there will be a cleaning charge of $250.