GETTING TO THE GOLD COAST
- Some international flights fly directly into Coolangatta with buses or car hire to Miami.
- Most airlines fly directly to Brisbane International Airport where taxi, car hire or the train is available (which runs every 30 minutes from the airport to the Gold Coast, the trip is about 1.5 hours).
- Buses run from the train station at Robina on the Gold Coast.
- Domestic airlines have regular flights to Coolangatta.
- Interstate train and country trains run into Brisbane with connecting trains to the Gold Coast.
- Coach lines have country and interstate services
- The Grande Florida Beachside Resort is a 5 minute drive from Burleigh Head National Park, and a 10 minute drive from Broadbeach.
- Gold Coast Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
- Miami is convenient and close to the M1 Motorway which extends to the border and to Brisbane and beyond.
- The Gold Coast Highway runs the distance of the Gold Coast and easily connects with the motorway.
GETTING AROUND THE GOLD COAST
- Scheduled services: http://translink.com.au/
- Hire a vehicle: We highly recommend Star Rent A Car
- Travelling around Miami by car is easy, shopping centres and attractions are well signposted.
- There are local bus services that connect Miami to other suburbs, train stations and theme parks.
- Taxi services if you are not using indepenant transport.